Happy Friday Friends! Once again I am linking up with A. Liz Adventures to share five things I’m thinking about!
- I picked up The Nest from the library yesterday, and I’m hoping to really get into it this weekend! It’s one of the books on my summer reading list. Check out the other books on my list here.
- I FINALLY have gotten some of our wedding pictures printed and am in the process of framing them and hanging them up. It’s only been 8 months since the wedding!
- The sister is spending the night so that we can work on some wedding projects! She is having a sit down dinner and she wants to do tile place cards. We are going to pick out tile to use!
4. The guest bathroom saga continues. Read about the drama here. I finally just bit the bullet and ordered a 72 x 96 shower curtain hoping that the length solves the problem. Eventually I will do a post about it when it is all finished. Here is the shower curtain I ordered.
5. These wise words are speaking to me today.
Enjoy your weekend!