Happy Friday! I’m linking up with one of my favorite blogs again to share five things I’m loving!
- La Croix Sparkling water- I used to have a serious diet coke addiction. I kept a case of diet coke’s in my classroom and drank them all day every day. So so bad. Last summer I decided to try La Croix in place of diet coke and guess what it worked!!! I haven’t had a diet coke in so long.
My favorite flavor is the lime, but I also love the Pure and Lemon.
2. Arro Home– I stumbled upon this brand on Pinterest and this stuff is theeeee cutest. I want everything! Their prices aren’t super duper high, but not cheap either. I would say on par with Crate & Barrel pricing.
3. Pineapple ice cube tray– how fun would these be to use in your drink….perhaps in your La Croix?! Can’t beat that price $3.99!
4. Good Health Veggie Stix – these are so good I literally can’t stop eating them. Recently I found the sriracha flavor ones, which were a complete game changer! Most grocery stores carry these in the health food section, or you can buy them on amazon!
5. I’m loving these wise words-